Visual Arts Program Coordinator & Volunteer Coordinator
Bill Gregory is the Visual Arts Coordinator and Request the Arts Volunteer Coordinator with Arts & Health at Duke.
He works with local NC artists and craftsmen for exhibits in the -
- Arts & Health Main Galleries
- Clinic 1A Case
- Clinic 1D Case
- Duke Eye Center Concourse Cases
- Mars Gallery Departmental Cases
His contributions to Arts & Health at Duke include -
- Designing the Duke Hospital Volume 2 Coloring Book
- Designing the Duke Hospital Volume 3 Coloring Book with the Duke Chapel
- Editing and designing the Duke Hospital Comfort Cart Coloring Book with Dr. Jennifer Fleischer
- Designing the Duke Hospital Walking Art Tours for the Duke North Hospital, Duke Medicine Pavilion and Duke Cancer Center
- Managing the Duke Staff Appreciation Mural with artist Sean Kernick
- Managing and editing the Duke Raleigh Volume 1 Coloring Book with artist Sean Kernick and Dia Holeman (formerly with Duke Raleigh)
Bill has a MFA from the University of Montana and a BFA from East Carolina University. He continues to teach adjunct with NC Community Colleges after an 11 year career teaching fine arts, graphic design, and art gallery practices with Johnston Community College in Smithfield, NC. He is currently a board member with Triangle Artworks and committee member with his son's Boy Scout troop in Raleigh.
When he isn't focused on the above, he is a fly fishing bum...